TORONTO STAR RUNS MAJOR ARTICLE ON 1996 SECRET TORONTO BILDERBERG MEETING! LIST OF U.S., CANADIAN AND EUROPEAN V.I.P.'s AT
SUPERSECRET TORONTO BILDERBERG MEETING!
Toronto Bilderberg Conference
Contact: John Whitley
416-481 4868/fax: 416-322 7238
TORONTO, 2nd June--The supersecretive 1996 Bilderberg Conference at King City, north of Toronto, ends today. As usual, the 120 assorted members of European royalty, internancial financiers, major newspaper publishers, heads of supranational agencies, leading U.S. and North American politicians, and selected titans of industry and commerce have managed to conceal - so far - the substance of, and the consensus reached after, each of their "Round Table" discussions.
The Toronto-based NEW WORLD ORDER INTELLIGENCE UPDATE [Web address: ], which first alerted the Toronto media and wire services to this well-concealed huddle of the super-rich and -influential publicity-shy elite, has stated repeatedly, based on sources we consider absolutely reliable, that we understand that one of their main topics of discussion has been a prearranged Unilateral Declaration of Independence by Quebec. For a variety of reasons, we expect this to occur between February and April of 1997. The ultimate aim of the slow and prolonged destruction of Canada as a viable national entity which would follow is a predetermined Continental Union of Canada and the U.S. by the year 2005.
We invite you to remember which Canadians attended this Conference if Quebec UDI does in fact occur early next year: Premier Mike Harris of Ontario, recently-returned from his first-ever discussion with Premier Lucien Bouchard of Quebec, just prior to the Conference; Prime Minister Jean Chretien, whose "counsellor, strategist and advisor" for the past thirty years has been Mitchell Sharp, a key member of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission; Paul Martin, Finance Minister, and a product of Paul Desmarais' - also a Trilateral Commission member - Power Corporation; Lloyd Axworthy, Foreign Affairs Minister; Conrad Black, ardent international businessman and Chairman of Hollinger, Inc.,; Frederik Eaton, wealthy scion of the Eaton department store family; Allan Gotlieb, former Ambassador to the U.S.; Anthony Griffin, Honorary Chairman, Guardian Group; Ted Rogers, communications and cable mogul; and Red Wilson Chairman of Bell Canada Enterprises.
David Rockefeller himself, the "titan of the Western hemisphere", is of course also in attendance.
Prime Minister Chretien "excused" his presence at this Conference by stating that the members of the Bilderberg Conference were traditionally welcomed by the Head of State of the host country. This is not in fact so: the Bilderbergers meet secretly as, when and where they want, without respect of protocol. One glaring example of this was the September, 1958, meeting at the Palace Hotel in Buxton, Derbyshire, England. One contemporary observer stated that:
The Mayor of Buxton, whose courteous function it was to welcome conferences to his town, was rudely ignored, as the Queen seems to have been, by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, whose presence on British soil one would have thought neccessitated a courtesy call on Her Majesty. Protocol goes by the board when esoteric international policies are to be discussed.
A.K Chesterton, the astute and informed author of THE NEW UNHAPPY LORDS, had this to say concerning the Bilderberg Conference:
To the unsuspecting, all this might seem innocuous, almost fatuous. For instance, there might not appear to be much danger in a body that does not attempt to reach conclusions or to recommend policies. However, there are other factors to be taken into account. Quite a lot of money is needed to fly  delegates from all over the world to an annual conference. Who finds that money, and why? And who delegates the delegates? The author finds it hard to believe that the expense is incurred merely for the pleasure of staging discussions not aimed at any conclusions. Let their be no doubts about this business. When [such people] foregather it is not for the purpose of amiable chats and mutual back-scratching. If the Bilderberg Conferences reach no conclusions and recommend no policies, it is because the conclusions have already been reached and the policies determined, so that the delegates assemble to be told what the form is. They do not need to be given their orders.
Once the form is declared they know well enough what is expected of them..."
Who indeed selects the delegates? Who sets the agenda? And who is "higher" than the Bilderbergers; who, by their own admission, "reach no decisions and come to no conclusions" during their Conferences?
Sharp-eyed observers might ask themselves who Mr. Carl Bildt, the cryptically-described "High representative" in the following list of Bilderberg attendees, represents.
Can a small coterie of international groups and national financial titans truly exert this amount of influence upon both the nature and direction of national policy and international events?
Respected author Malachi Martin, who has top-level connections in the Vatican and around the world, has written a number of interesting and revealing books on international politics and the Roman Catholic church and Pontiff. In THE KEYS OF THIS BLOOD, which centres on the life and connections of the present Pope, Martin made this intriguing statement:
"Television commentator Bill Moyers found out during a fifteen-day, globe-spanning trip in the company of David Rockefeller that 'just about a dozen or fifteen individuals made day-to-day decisions that regulated the flow of capital and goods throughout the entire world.'"
He quotes Bill Moyers himself as saying:
"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital.
Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it. But what some critics see as a vast international conspiracy, he considers a circumstance of life and just another day's work... In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins."
Alex Constantine  began an intriguing Saturday, June 1st posting, entitled BILDERBERG: The Round Table Of The Fourth Reich, to the Internet newsgroup alt.politics.org.cia with these comments:
"As one editorial wit put it: "If the Bilderberg group is not a conspiracy of some sort, it is conducted in such a way as to give a remarkably good imitation."
The commentary came from G. Gordon Tether, a writer for England's Financial Times, subsequently ordered not to write about the organization again. Within a year he was squeezed out of his position at the newspaper.
This helps explain why Bilderberg meetings usually go completely unscrutinized by the media, and why the recent uninhibited TORONTO STAR coverage of the 1996 Toronto Bilderberg Conference is such an extraordinary event.
Before listing the attendees at this year's Conference, we would like to draw the attention of our U.S. media readers to the following facts, also largely or completed
THE NEW WORLD ORDER INTELLIGENCE UPDATE has already pointed out that President Bill Clinton was "anointed" for the Presidency at the 1991 Bilderberg Conference in Baden-Baden, which he attended. What was equally ignored by most of the U.S. media was that he then took an unexpected, unannounced trip to Moscow, directly from the Bilderberg meeting
He met for one-and- a-half hours, on Tuesday, June 9th, with Soviet Interior Minister Vadim Bakatin. Mr. Vakatim, a minister in the doomed cabinet of President Mikhail Gorbachev, was in the middle of campaigning in the fiercely-contestested Presidential election, the vote for which was a mere six days away - yet he took one-and-a-half hours out of his crowded schedule to meet unexpectedly with the internationally-obscure Governor of Arkansas. Why?
Mr. Bakatin's subsequent career might privide a clue. Although Gorbachev lost the Presidential election, Bakatin, a "reformer", was rewarded by President Yeltsin with the top spot at the KGB. It would appear that President Clinton was sent by the Bilderbergers directly to Moscow to get his KGB student-era, anti-Vietnam war files "buried" before anouncing his candidacy for the Presidency some two-and-a-half months later.
One of the few U.S. papers to run this story was the ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT, which did so under the headline CLINTON HAS POWERFUL BUDDY IN U.S.S.R. - NEW HEAD OF KGB.
It may come as no surprise, therefore, when we state that, through our own sources, THE NEW WORLD ORDER INTELLIGENCE UPDATE has learned that Bilderberger-backed President Clinton has promised President Yeltsin that, after he has won the upcoming U.S. Presidential election, Russian warships will be given full refuelling and other port privileges at all U.S. Navy bases. One wonders about the content of that intense 1991 private conversation with Mr. Bakatin.
The NEW WORLD ORDER INTELLIGENCE UPDATE would like to publicly say "Goodbye" to each of the shy Bilderberg attendees who've graced our city with their virtually-invisible but luminous presence during the past four days. We must all get together again, Queens, money moguls, assorted pols, and you, too, Big Dave! Be very sure that we'll be watching out for you.
LIST OF 1996 BILDERBERG ATTENDEES
THE UNITED STATES:
* Paul Allaire [ Chairman of Xerox]
* Dwayne Andreas [Chairman, Archer-Daniels, Midland]
* Lloyd Benson [former Treasury Secretary]
* John Bryan [Chairman, Sarah Lee Corp.]
* William Buckley [the NATIONAL REVIEW]
* Jon Corzine [Chairman, Goldman Sachs]
* Stanley Fischer [International Monetary Fund]
* Charles Freeman [Former Assistant Secretary of Defence]
* Richard Holbrooke [former Assistant Secretary of State]
* Henry Kissinger [former U.S. Secretary of State]
* Henry Kravis [Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts]
* Winston Lord [Assistant Secretary of State]
* Sam Nunn [U.S. Senator]
* William Perry [Secretary of Defence]
* David Rockefeller [Chase Manhattan Bank]
* Jack Scheinkman [Chairman, Amalgamated Bank]
* George Soros [President, Soros Fund Management]
* George Stephanopoulos [Senior Advisor to the President]
* Alex Trotma [Chairman, Ford Motor Company]
* John Whitehead [former Deputy Secretary of State]
* Lloyd Axworthy [Minister of Foreign Affairs]
* Conrad Black [Chairman, Hollinger Inc.,]
* Jean Chretien [Prime Minister of Canada]
* Frederik Eaton [Chairman, Eatons]
* Al Flood [Chairman, CIBC]
* Allan Gottlieb [former Amassador to U.S.]
* Anthony Griffin [Hon. Chairman, Guardian Group]
* Mike Harris [Premier of Ontario]
* Paul Martin [Finance Minister]
* Sylvia Ostry [Centre fot International Studies, Univ. of Toronto]
* Ted Rogers [President, Rogers Communications]
* Red Wison [Chairman, Bell Canada Enterprises]
* Andrzej Olechowski [Former Polish Foreign Affairs Minister]
* Flavio Cotti [Foreign Affairs Minister, Czech Republic]
* Cornelio Sommaruga [President, Red Cross Committee, Czech Republic]
* Gyorgy Suranyi [President, National Bank of Hungary
WESTERN EUROPE AND TURKEY::
* Lord Carrington [Conference chairman: former NATO Secretary-General]
* Martti Ahtissaari [Finnish President]
* Giovanni Agnelli [Hon. Chairman, Fiat, Italy]
* Anders Aslund [Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Sweden]
* Francisco Pinto Balscmao [Former Prime Minister of Portugal]
* Percy Barnevik [President, ABB Asca Brown Boveri, Sweden]
* Queen Beatrix [the Netherlands]
* Franco Bernabe [CEO, Ente Nazionale Idrocarburi, Italy]
* Carl Bildt [the High representative]
* Frits Bolkestein [Liberal Party leader, Netherlands]
* Jaime Carvarja Urquito [Chairman, Iberfomento, Spain]
* Bertrand Collomb [Chairman, Lafarge, France]
* George David [Chairman, Hellenic Bottling, Greece]
* Etienne Davignon [Executive Chairman, Societie Generale de Belgique, Belgium]
* Gazi Ercel [Central Bank of Turkey]
* Emre Gonesay [Governor, Central Bank of Turkey]
* Westye Hoegh [Chairman, Leif Hoegh & Co., Norway]
* Jan Huyghebaert [Chairman, Almanij-Kredietbank Group, Belgium]
* Jaakko Iloniemi [Former Finnish ambassor to U.S.]
* Peter Job [Chief Executive, Reuters, Britain]
* Lionel Jospin [Socialist Party leader, France]
* Dietrich Karner [Chairman, Erste Allgemeine-Generali Aktiengesclischaft, Austria]
* Andrew Knight [News Corp., Britain]
* Max Kohnstamm [European Policy Centre, Belgium]
* Phillipe Maystadt [Finance Minister, Belgium]
* Ad P.W. Melkert [Social Affairs Minister, Netherlands]
* John Monks [Union Leader, Britain]
* Mario Monti [European Commissioner]
* Theodoros Pangalos [Foreign Affairs Minister, Greece]
* Jan Petersen [Conservative Party leader, Norway]
* Malcolm Rifkind [Foreign Secretary, Britain]
* Simon Robertson [Chairman, Kleinwort Benson Group, Britain]
* Renato Ruggiero [Director-General, World Trade Organization]
* Mona Sahlin [Member of Swedish Parliament]
* Jurgen Schrempp [Chairman, Daimler-Benz, Germany]
* Klaus Schwab [President, World Economic Forum]
* Queen Sofia [Spain]
* Peter Sutherland [former Director-General, GATT and WTO]
* Morris Tabaksblat [Chairman, Unilever, Netherlands]
* J. Martin Taylor [Chief Executive, Barclays Bank, Britain]
* Franz Vranitzky [Chancellor of Austria]
* Antonio Vitorino [Deputy Prime Minister, Portugal]
* Karel Vuursteen [Chairman, Heineken, Netherlands]
* James Wolfensohn [President, World Bank]
Are those who direct the Bilderbergers, the "just about a dozen or fifteen individuals [who make] day-to-day decisions that regulated the flow of capital and goods throughout the entire world.'" who Bill Moyers spoke of, now filling the positions of those individuals of whom President Woodrow Wilson wrote about in his book,
THE NEW FREEDOM:
Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
Canadian and Americans will never know. The Bilderbergers, whether through fear or purpose, maintain their vows of silence. And the press, apart from the TORONTO STAR, have willingly shielded them in privacy.
We can now only await the outworkings of their secret deliberations.